Saturday, April 6, 2013
14. Covered in food
"Let's have a picnic!" Lauren suggested. "Great idea, Laura-Loo! But first, I need to get cleaned up. I smell like meatballs." said Aunt Jennifer. Just then, a big rain cloud formed only over Aunt Jennifer. "Look out!" Lauren yelled, but it was too late. The cloud started to pour all over her "Ahh! I'm soaked!" she screamed. Then she realized what it was, "Ooh! sparkling water! My favorite!" Aunt Jennifer exclaimed. "If you think you're messy, just look at me." someone said. "Who was that?" Matt asked. They all turned around and saw that it was Lauren and Matt's mom. She was covered in spaghetti. Noodles filled her hair, her face was red with sauce, and she had meatballs stuck to her clothes. All of a sudden a huge cloud appeared over all of them. It poured out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment