Tuesday, March 19, 2013
11. Thing 3
Max said "Lauren, I will help you look for your mom." Lauren said "do you think my mom is thing 3?" aunt Jennifer fell in the mud when we went outside to look. We laughed aunt Jennifer was all dirty Lauren said " that was my mom she is thing 3" aunt Jennifer was laughing at my mom because we saw her jumping around the house. Matthew was book jumping and met us outside. Max said " hi I am Max I am Laurens friend from school." "Please to meet you" said Matthew who is Lauren brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So funny...I can just picture your mom bouncing around the house right now...I'm still laughing at the image of he hitting her head on the ceiling. Poor aunt Jennifer...first the fish bowl and now the mud....
ReplyDeleteHahaha! Good one Lauren! This is great!
ReplyDeleteKatie